You are eligible to get the maid visa services in Dubai for hiring a domestic servant from Sri Lanka if
- If your monthly salary is more than AED 6000 or not less than AED 5000 excluding accommodation
- You have to pay annual fee
- You and your spouse should not by any means be related to the housemaid
- Employer or sponsor and his family should be legal residents in the UAE
You have to submit following documents at immigration for Entry visa application of housemaid from Sri Lanka
- Dully typed application of Entry Visa Permit which is prepared by professional typing center
- 1 photograph of your selected domestic servant in white background
- Passport copy of the servant
- Sponsor’s and his spouse’ passport copy
Attestation & Submission
- The labor or employment contract should be attested on payment from Immigration. This can be performed while you submit the visa application.
- If the sponsor is working as a free zone employee, and government or semi government worker, he does not need to attest his salary certificate.
- If he is an investor partner, following documents are required
- His contract copy of shareholding venture
- Financial security deposit copy of all partners
- Partners’ list
- Trade license copy
- Ejari or RERA (Real Estate Regulatory Authority) online system attested tenancy residence contract copy which shows that the employer owns at least two bedrooms apartment should be submitted.
- If the sponsor is living out of Dubai, he should attach Electricity Bill, and Tenancy Contract attested by Municipality
- Consulate affidavit which states that the housemaid from Sri Lanka is not related with employer or his spouse. A separate affidavit should be prepared for both if the maid holds the same nationality as sponsor. The fees of Affidavit should be paid at Sri Lankan Embassy.
- If the selected servant is already in the country on tourist or visit visa, you have to pay extra charges of status change. In this case, the Consulate related procedures are not applicable. However, a certificate of NO-RELATION should be submitted if sponsor and maid hold the same nationality of same country. This certificate is mandatory at the time of entry visa application.
The visa of your housemaid will be issued on spot if all the requirements are complete.
3 copies of a labor contract will be provided along with a valid visa that has to be agreed upon and signed by both employer and servant at the time of stamping. To enter the fixed amount in the Labor Contract, the immigration officer will ask the decided salary of your maid. You can contact our experts of maid visa services in Dubai who can arrange all the attested documents without giving you any stress.
Documents Required at Consulate or Sri Lankan Embassy
- 1 Copy of Sponsor’s Passport
- 1 Copy of Housemaid’s Passport
- 1 Duly filled form of Contract signed by the sponsor
- 2 Photocopies along with original visa
- Deposit proof for the female domestic worker which is refundable upon termination of the contract as per conditions mentioned in the contract.
- AED 825 should be the minimum pay scale of housemaid from Sri Lanka
- The working timings should not exceed the range of 12 hours/day
- Airfare or Ticket should be provided by sponsor at the time of joining and going back to the country
- If the employer is an expatriate, the validity of visa is 1 year
- If the sponsor is a UAE national, the validity is 2 years
Documents required for Security Deposit Refund:
You can contact the embassy or consulate after the lawful departure of your domestic servant or you can get our maid visa services in Dubai to complete the process
- Security deposit refund application
- Passport copy which has departure stamp
- Employment contract copy
- Cash receipt provide to you at the time of deposit submission
- Authentic visa cancellation receipt which was issued by Immigration office
- Return Air ticket copy
- Original letter by your housemaid which states that you don’t have any dues to pay to the servant which is duly signed before her departure.
Sri Lankan Consulate Address in Dubai
Villa No. 2, Street 322-B, Al Mankool Street, Al Hudaiba Area, Dubai.
Tel. 04-398 6991, +971 4 398 6535
8 am to 3 pm Mondays to Fridays
For further details, call us now at +971-56-5545073 and get our maid visa services in Dubai