If you are planning to bring an Indian national housemaid, the procedures will be performed through Indian Embassy or Consulates for completion of immigration clearance. You can take maid visa services in Dubai provided by PRO Desk, the most reliable consultancy.
Step By Step Procedure
STEP 1 –
Start your process by
- Making a certificate of NO RELATION from consulate (applicable if you and your maid holds same nationality prior to coming UAE)
- Then prepare an application of maid visa from a reliable Typing Center
- After that attach all the document and submit them at the Immigration
Specifications: If your maid us already living in the UAE or holds tourist/visit visa, or going through the cancellation of previous visa, these processes are not obligatory
STEP 2 –
- When you receive the visa, start preparing the Contract of Maid’s Employment both in English and Arabic from an official typing center and make sure to get it attested from Notary Public.
- The seal of legal translator should be stamped on Employment Contract.
- At Notary, the following documents are required
- 3 copies of typed contract
- Isa and passport copies (both sponsor’s and maid’s)
- Selected maid’s original visa should be shown
Specifications: You will get back 2 original copies by Notary of your contract. You can attach 1 with your file and the second one will be used for further attestations. (To know more about your file, contact our expert team of maid visa services in Dubai and make the process error free)
Addresses of Notary:
- First Floor, Al Qusais, Al Tawar Centre, Tel: 04-2639000, (You can take metro from: Green Line – Al Qusais)
- Al Barsha, Traffic Department, Tel: 04-3111300; (You can take Metro from: Red Line – First Gulf Bank)
STEP 3 –
Now go to the KARAMA (Foreign Affairs Ministry) for the attestation of your contract which was already attested by Ministry of Justice and Public Notary.
STEP 4 –
After that you have to prepare all the forms which are mentioned below under the sub heading of Consulate Forms
STEP 5 –
Now along with the entire set of documents and your guarantor who has an original passport, you have to get all the documents attested from IVS Global Services Private Limited by submitting fees.
The address of IVS is below: Floor # 2, Office # 201, 202, Business Atrium Building, Oud Metha, Opposite Al Nasr Club, Dubai. Tel: +971 4 357 9585
NOTE: Don’t take handwritten forms and hire a typing professional. You can save the hassle by getting our maid visa services in Dubai
STEP 8 –
The next process is to send the form of clearance by immigration authorization and attested contract to the Indian Maid for clearance formalities.
STEP 9 –
After receiving, your selected servant can submit the insurance papers along with attested documents at the office of Protector of Immigrant and pay the fee of insurance. The maid will receive an immigration clearance which will be stamped on her passport so that she can fly legally.
If your selected housemaid has already served anyone for 3 years in the same region or country, it is not mandatory to get POI clearance stamp. She needs an Employment Contract which is duly attested by Consulate to show at the airport. Contact PRO Desk to get maid visa services in Dubai
- 1 Copy of Official Application as formatted in Annexure – I
- 3 Consulate permits as stated in Annexure- II
- 1 Completely filled Employment Contract as per Annexure-III attested by Dubai Courts’ Notary Public, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Justice and Indian Consulate – filled in Arabic and English
- Security Deposit payment authorization as in Annexure-IV
- Employer Undertaken stated in Annexure –V
- Guarantee from an employed Indian national who is not related to the maid or the sponsor as per Annexure –VI (Note: the guarantor should sign the undertaking in the presence of IVS Global and Labor Officer
- NOC for the official recruitment of housemaid from India in UAE – 4 Copies should be filled if the servant is from Andhra Pradesh (not for other states)
- 2 copies of original visa of employment
- Sponsor’s and guarantor’s passports their photocopies
- Certificate of salary or income which should not be less than AED 10,000
- Housemaid’s passport photocopy
- If the employer already has or had any Indian Maid who was working with him; a full details in the official format is required to be submitted. Even if the visa of previous maid was cancelled by the sponsor, it is obligatory to submit cancellation papers. For further details of annexure, contact our team providing maid visa services in Dubai
- Fees deposit at IVS Global (Consulate of India)
- Emigration permit is not allowed for maid who is below the age of 30
- The presence of applicant is required while the application is submitted
- Minimum payable salary of a maid must be AED1100 a month
- SIM Card and a mobile phone should be provided by employer to the housemaid
- Every year return air ticket is obligatory
- The working time should not exceed 9 hours
Are You a National of the UAE?
If you are an Emirati, you have to complete all the documents except the Indian Guarantor.
If you comply with the following criteria, you are eligible to apply for maid visa services in Dubai from Nepal.
STEP 1 –
If you want to submit application of Entry Visa at Immigration, you should prepare following documents or get a maid visa services in Dubai to make the process stress free.
Attestations and Submissions
STEP 3 –
Nepal Embassy Documents Requirements
- Minimum salary if AED 10000 with tenancy contract and should exclude the cost of accommodation is mandatory for sponsor. If he does not earn that much, he is allowed to attach the salary certificate of the spouse.
- To proof absence of criminal activities and records, Police Clearance Certificate should be submitted.
- Monthly salary undertaking to housemaid from Nepal.
- Refundable deposit should be submitted to the embassy
- Marriage certificate of the male sponsor.
- Complete set of 14 documents.
STEP 4 –
- After you are done with attestation procedures, you have to send the attested copy of contract and visa to the employee, so that she can apply for the Permit from the Kathmandu Department of Foreign Employment.
- If your documents are ready, it will take a day at the Embassy for the completion of attestation. You can book an appointment any time to make the process easy by getting Pro Desk maid visa services in Dubai
Security Deposit Refund
If due to any reason, you have cancelled or want to cancel the employment contract of housemaid from Nepal, including absence, or refusal to come back from vacations; you can contact the Embassy to claim your security deposit refund by going through following procedures after submitting the required documents.
- If your employee is still in the UAE, ask her to call during work hours at the Embassy or send an email which should mention her contact number prior to sending her back to her country.
- A written request should be submitted in the Embassy which should state the reason of termination of domestic servant along with following documents
- Visa cancellation proof
- Air ticket copy to Nepal
- Stamp of exit or exit paper
- Original receipt which was provided by the Embassy when you deposited the security amount
- You can also send your authorized representative which you can get by receiving PRO Desk maid visa services in Dubai along with the documents to get your security deposit back which will be refunded on same day. If your housemaid has left the country or not present in the UAE, the Embassy will take at least 7 days to refund your money.
- If the housemaid complaints about the remaining dues which are not provided by sponsor, it will be deducted from the security deposit and you will receive only the balance amount.
For further details, call us now at +971-56-5545073 and get our maid visa services in Dubai