1) Damaged Original Passport and copy with the first and last page with address along with endorsement page (if any) and emirates residence visa page if any should be submitted to the center.
2) The applicant has to submit copy of Emirates ID / UAE Driving License / Health Card / Labour Card wherever applicable
3) The applicant is required to fill up EAP1 form, which can be downloaded from the BSL website
4) In addition to above the applicant has to fill in the Personal Particular Form (3 copies) with recent passport size photograph
5) 6 passport size (51mm x 51mm) recent photographs (not older than 3 months and uniform should be avoided) in white background with dark dress and frontal view. Applicants with white hair and religious outfit should have photographs in light blue background with frontal view clearly visible and with no shadow on any part of the view.
6) The Signature / Thumb impression should be in dark black ink and should be done in presence of the submission officer.
7) Applicant signature should match as per the current passport if changed then a request letter addressed to Consulate general of India shall be submitted.
8) Annexure F is required to be submitted by the client explaining the circumstances for the damage of the passport.
9) The applicant should be physically present in the center for identification purposes and for minors both parents should be physically present at the center.
10) If the visa is expired with grace period time and under same company sponsor, then a sponsorship testified letter from the company (English) with valid Trade license copy is required to be submitted. In case of dependents, sponsors testified letter with passport copy with valid residence visa page is required.
11) If the visa is expired and crossed grace period time, then pre-approval from Consulate General of India , Dubai along with instruction note from BSL is mandatory.
12) In case of New employment visa the applicants offer letter should be attested by the chamber of commerce from the respective Emirates (Dubai, Sharjah & Northern Emirates) where the company is registered or the applicant must submit the original and copy of the valid employment paper visa along with photo testified letter from the company (English) and a valid Trade License copy.
13) In case the applicants passport is expired more than 6 months but has not exceeded 1 year it has to be supported by a request letter explaining the circumstances and reason for delay in renewing the passport.
14) In case the applicants passport is expired more than a 1 year then the request has be submitted along with pre-approval from Consulate General of India, Dubai and instruction note from BLS
15) In case of passport for minors under 18 years, both parents’ passport copies with valid residence visa page and signatures are required on the form.
16) In case of applicants holding passport with particulars such as place of issue/ place of birth permanent address as JK or Srinagar should fill personal particulars form in triplicates with photo pasted, the processing time will be 5 days and no TATKAL service will be permitted.
17) If the applicant visa is from Abu Dhabi / Alain but applying from Dubai / Northern emirates then proof of residence in the region such as tenancy contract, DEWA bill in English should be submitted along with documents. For dependents, photo testified letter from the sponsor with the details of the accommodation along with Tenancy Contract in the name of the sponsor and sponsor passport copy should be submitted. If the applicant is residing in company accommodation then photo testified letter from the company (in English) on company letter head confirming the visa is issued in Abu Dhabi/ Alain but the applicant is currently under assignment in Dubai / Northern Emirates, needs to be submitted.