The Department of Economic Department (DED) is a UAE Government Entity that is entrusted to formulate the economic growth of the emirate of Dubai, UAE. It withholds the Dubai government's vision of the structural transformation of the region into a modified, innovative, service-based economy in order to boost the business environment and stimulate productive growth of the economy.
DED and it's all agencies establish economic policies and plans, classify and support the expansion of strategic sectors and administer services to domestic and international businesses.
Following are the services are provided by DED:
1) New Trade License Issuance
2) Trade License renewal
3) Amendment of Activities in Trade License
4) Amendment related to partner(s)/ shareholder(s) and Manager(s) – MOA Amendment
5) Freelance Permit for UAE residents
6) Permit approvals – Flyer Approval, Sign Board Approval
7) Trade License Cancellation
8) Issuance of Commercial permit