Malaysia is a tourist destination country that enfolds a landscape with contemporary, cultural, and incredible herbal points of interest. We recognise you’re the application to its potentials and way of effectively processing strategies to a heap of visa packages.
With our unique full-size series of all-encompassing packages and unremitting commitment to excellence, we specialise in providing you with the best visas services, (any nationality) for their whole enjoyment or enterprise excursion. As we get hold of your inquiry or request for a Malaysia tourist visa carrier, we’ll cautiously evaluate your application, in the time of submission with all assisting visa documentation.
Visa Documents Required
- Colour Valid UAE residence Visa copy with 60 days validity by email.
- Colour passport copy with a minimum of 180 days validity by email.
- 1 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM) by email.
- 15 days visa validity for Malaysia single entry visa for Indians
- Last two months online bank statement required for the single entry visa for Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan, Myanmar passport holders with AED 4000 balance by email
- Last two months online bank statement for Multi entry visa for Indians with AED 4000 balance by email.
- Single entry visas are sent by email for Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan, Myanmar passport holders.
Single entry & multi-entry visas are sent by email for Indian passport holders
- Express Visa processing service for Indians is 2 Hours.
- Normal Visa processing for Single and Multiple entry for other nationalities except Indians is 72 Hours.
- Express Visa processing for Single and Multiple entries for different nationalities is 48 Hours.
- Valid to Stay and Valid to Enter for Single entry for different nationalities except Indians is 15 Days and 90 Days respectively.
Visa will be stamped on passport for other nationality by the embassy
- NOC letter required other than Indian, Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Srilankan, Myanmar passport holders.
Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Service Fees & Visa fees are non-refundable in case of rejection
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during the visit to Malaysia
- Below details applicable for following countries.