We provide you with the best visa solutions for all the Schengen Visa Services. The Schengen Area covers 26 European nations, all of which share a common visa policy. In fact, with a valid Schengen visa, you can travel to 22* countries that encompass European Union (EU) plus four EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member countries, such as Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.
We at PRO desk with specialist visa consultants, we offer the best help, with all determined fundamental nuances of getting a Schengen visa.
Schengen Tourist Visa: It allows for a requested stay and is ideal to visit your family or friends, or exploring the region’s main tourist attractions.
Schengen Business Visa: It is issued to conduct business activities within the designated country or region in the Schengen Area.
Schengen Multiple-Entry Visa: This visa, allows you to travel in and out of Schengen region multiple times using a single permit.
22 European Union (EU) Member States included in Schengen Area
- Czech Republic
Visa Documents Required
- Valid UAE residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6-month valid with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Schengen Embassy. Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest six months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Invitation letter from a friend or relative can be an additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa