Dubai is the world’s number one business and trade destination in the world. Dubai Media City is a worldwide media center that offers an opportunity for media businesses to come forward and set up their operations. If you would like more information on setting up a business in Dubai free zone, then you need one of the leading business consultants to back you up and provide you with a comprehensive guide on the process. So, here are some important factors to take into consideration if you would like to set up a media company in Dubai. PRO Deskk Document clearing service is your one-stop business solution in all your business and documentation needs.
Dubai Media City
There is no doubt that establishing a business in the Dubai free zone is an ideal choice for many investors simply because of the numerous advantages. Dubai Media City is one such free zone that provides an endless list of opportunities for media companies to showcase their brand, product, and services and interact with other prominent media agencies or publishing houses in the UAE. At present, there are more than 1300 companies that are set up and it was founded by the government to improve media sustainability in the country. It provides state-of-the-art infrastructure and world-class amenities and is an excellent platform for media companies to showcase their creations. This is exactly one of the reasons where a distinguished group of company formation consultants in Dubai, come in to make your life easier!
Why set up a Media company in Dubai?
- The application process is easy and very time efficient.
- Foreign investors are permitted 100% ownership of their business.
- Tax exemption benefits like corporate tax, Income tax, and personal tax.
- Business owners are permitted 100% repatriation of their capital and profits.
- Business owners can send all the required documents to PRO Deskk Document clearing service company and we can register on your behalf conveniently.
- There are no foreign exchange restrictions
- The locations of Free-zones are well-equipped and have ample communication facilities, modern industrial infrastructure, and so on, making the cost of living very cost-effective.
How to set up a media business in Dubai?
If you would like to set up a company in Dubai Media city , then the Dubai technology and media free zone authority (DTMFZ) will approve the registration process. PRO DESKK Documents clearing service will take care of all the process.
Please note, our expert business consultant will provide you with all information related to trading license renewal in Dubai.
What are the documents you will require?
- Application forms for business registration and business license
- Business plan
- Color copy of the passport of the company’s director, manager, or legal representative
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Article of Association
- Board resolution
- NOC from the sponsor of residence visa
- Proof of share capital
- Agreement of personnel secondment
- Specimen signature of the manger
- License and registration fee proof
The process of setting up a business in Dubai free zone does require some in-depth knowledge so it is advisable to acquire our services to help you with the entire process in a seamless manner We are a team of passionate company formation specialists dedicated to helping entrepreneurs to achieve their dream in the UAE.So, if you would like us to help you with any of your business needs, please feel free to call or send us a message and we will get in touch shortly.